I want to become the kind of Mommy who can cook, sew, create, entertain, and take care of my sweet baby in every sense of the word.

Creating this blog is just one way to hold myself accountable to make the time to create, cook, organize, better myself, and craft, and each day I will document it and post it for the world to see.

I am not your typical Mommy... I nurse in public * My baby does NOT sleep through the night * I can't fit back into my pre-pregnancy jeans (My baby is almost a year) * I make all of my own baby food * I get bored easily (and so does my baby) * I am doing it ALL om my own - My husband owns and operates a restaurant, so he works 7 days a week and is gone about 14 hours a day. ~also a key point when remembering that I don't know how to cook~... he's the chef, so he's either cooking for me, or bringing home food from the restaurant

Monday, December 26, 2011

It's time to DANCE

I cannot believe it's been a year!  What an awesome year it was.  I knew I was going to go BIG for my little guys BIG day, but it was quite time consuming!  Here are the fun pics of Jaden's Dancy Dance party...  Enjoy.
 My sister Trisha made the cake

 There's a party in my tummy
 The birthday Brobee

 gift boxes

P.S. Having a December baby is CRAZY!  Christmas and birthday party planning was nuts and the house is BLOWN up...  But we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment